Friday, September 14, 2007

It's Friday !!! It's Friday !!!

I wish it was 4:30 on Friday, but it is Friday none the less.

Let's see, do you really want to know my schedule????

Okay, check this out....

Reagan's soccer game: 9:00
Ryan's baseball game: 10:30
Ryan's soccer game: 1:30

Can we say busy??

Tomorrow night is basically a free night. Hey Teresa... we should do dinner!!! Oh wait....is that the night of the "party" you are going to? LOL !!!!! Call me and we can discuss !!!!

I saw the halloween superstore opened up by me. I guess I will go there and scope out costumes. I am hoping that someone actually has an "adult" halloween party this year. That would be some fun times !!!

Okay folks, seven days until I go to Dallas to visit my best friend. Actually, my other best friend from here in houston is going with me. This is an annual trip that Sash and I take. It is a weekend of straight up balls to the wall good times. Christi.....I CAN'T WAIT !!!!!! The three of us are trouble together...but in a good way.

Anyway, I hope everyone has a great weekend !! I am awful at updating this thing on Sat. and Sundays. I will try to post the outcome of Ry's opening game. I have no clue what position he is playing, but the most important thing is that he plays 100% no matter where he is on the field !!!

Happy Friday!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

First - Ryan's soccer game is at 1pm not 1:30. Don't be late.

Second - Yes tomorrow is "the party". 5:30. Are you still going with me? We could do dinner after.

Last - TGIF. I didn't think this day would ever get here.

About Me

My photo
28 yr old Mom to two kids. I love photography, baseball (especially little league), and spending time with my kids. My friends are my lifeline and they keep me strong !!